WCIF Board Rules Aug 19, 2012 20:46:05 GMT -5
Post by Walden@Equus on Aug 19, 2012 20:46:05 GMT -5
Where Can I Find
• BEFORE YOU POST, please look through the Equestrian CC Database. - more than likely what you're looking for will be in there.
• BEFORE YOU POST, Make sure there isn't another post (at least on the first page) that is the same request!
• WHEN POSTING, please put [WCIF] at the beginning of your post.
• WHEN POSTING, please put what you're wanting IN THE TITLE, a general summarization!
• WHENNN what you were looking for is created/found. Change the [WCIF] to [Found]
• Do not use ALL CAPS in your title. Yelling will not get you noticed
• If you post, and seem to completely disregard looking at the CC Database, your thread may be deleted. We want to make it so that you are self-sustainable in finding your own CC!
• Do not forget that more than likely you can GOOGLE what you're looking for and possibly find it.
• Please wait 24hrs before bumping your thread.
• The WCIF Board is not a place to ask for a request. The Wanted! Board is where you can make a general request. - Do not be alarmed if we just move your thread. It is just so that it is in the propper place! If you know what you're asking for DOES NOT EXIST then please post it in the wanted section!
• Keep in mind some of the items you may think are "CC" are actually photoshopped!
• If you have a question of HOW or if you need HELP to do something. Post in the Town Center.
• Other sites that have CC
TSR - The Sims Resource
MTS - Mod the Sims
My Sims3 Blog
- If you want to download "subscriber" content please look at Sunset Sims -
Equus-Sims does not condone nor endorse this site. It is just a link to help you out.