Forum Staff Profile: Rachel N Andrews Mar 23, 2012 23:49:22 GMT -5
Post by Rachel Andrews on Mar 23, 2012 23:49:22 GMT -5
"Rach" but only by those close to me.
24 // 12.29.87
PLACE OF BIRTH •
Caucasian // Lithuanian x German
5'6" // 128 lbs
A mother, a father and a brother - back in Sunset Valley
Spouse: None In Game
Closest Friends: Christina Hanson
High School, College // Attended Sim State University - B.S Animal Sciences
No thank you.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN •
English, a small amount of russian
ECONOMIC STATUS •
Been up, been down - stable now.
CRIMINAL RECORD •
Squeaky clean, thank you.
Part owner of the Lawrence Equestrian Center as well as facilities manager, Arabian breeding program manager and riding instructor.
Horses: Mojito, Requiem, Sully, Kiwi, Shutterfly, Prairie
Dogs: Blackjack, Vegas
L Ear - two lobe piercings, cartilage
R Ear - two lobe piercings
Bird Tattoo on Back
LIFETIME ASPIRATION •
Hopeless Romantic // Loves the Outdoors // Excitable // Clumsy // Easily Impressed
FAVORITE FOOD •
Goopy Carbonara or Sushi. It's a tie. I can't decide. DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.
FAVORITE COLOR •
FAVORITE MUSIC •
Everything. Except for Jazz.
Drawing // Photography // Reading // Horseback Riding // Backpacking // Travel // Dog Training //
Passionate // Creative // Strong Leader // Skilled Equestrian // Determined // Loving // Intellectual // Patient // Loves to Learn // Perfectionist
Stubborn // Loud // Opinionated // Easily distracted // Clumsy // Cynical // Can be judgmental // Perfectionist
FUN FACT •
Absolutely loves it when people dance the robot // <3 Finds the smell of sunscreen attractive // Terrified of fish
PET PEEVES •
Ignorant People // Stupid People // People who repeat things three times // People // Boxes that won't open //
FAVORITE HANGOUTS •
The Lawrence Equestrian Center // Anywhere secluded
Born in Sunset Valley, I've always loved horses. Maybe my mother had brainwashed me infancy, always reading those horse themed children's books, Black Beauty, Misty of Chincoteague, Black Gold, King of the Wind...I loved them all. Maybe it was simply genetic, the same mother after all had loved horses too. But whatever it was, I was bitten by the horse-bug at an early age. And bitten HARD. Probably 90% of my time was spent galloping around the yard, either pretending to BE a horse //I was a weird kid, ok, don't judge!// or riding one, or playing with my model horses. I think the other 10% of the time was spent asleep.
Always something of a cut-and-dried, goal oriented sort of person, I decided that something needed to change. At the very very realistic, and logical age of 10, I decided to apply my new-found skills at writing 5 paragraph essays to drafting a manifesto detailing why I should be permitted to take horseback riding lessons at a local stable.
Can't argue with the 5-paragraph essay, people. Dip. Set. And although I was finally granted riding lessons, it always remained something of a background focus of my life. My family didn't quite share my enthusiasm for horses, and to be honest, Sunset Valley isn't exactly an agricultural eutopia. I'd have KILLED for a little open space...
[To Be Continued...]