Wanted! Board Rules Aug 19, 2012 20:43:47 GMT -5
Post by Walden@Equus on Aug 19, 2012 20:43:47 GMT -5
• BEFORE YOU POST, please look through the Equestrian CC Database. - more than likely what you're looking for will be in there.
• BEFORE YOU POST, please look through the Wanted! CC Database. Do not post duplicate threads! If you see a thread you were about to make, post in THAT thread to show support for the item(s).
• BEFORE YOU POST, Make sure there isn't another post (at least on the first page) that is the same request!
- If you are looking for a horse, it is okay to post if someone else is looking for a similar horse.
- If you are looking for a horse do not forget about The Stables section!
• WHEN POSTING, please put [Wanted] at the beginning of your post.
• WHEN POSTING, please put what you're wanting IN THE TITLE, a general summarization!
• WHENNN what you were looking for is created/found. Change the [Wanted] to [Found] or [Created]
• Do not use ALL CAPS in your title. Yelling will not get you noticed
• Please wait 24hrs before bumping your thread.
• Keep in mind not all CC and/or Mods can be created. Some mods may be impossible to create. Some CC may be too complex and may take a LONG time to do!
• If you have a question of HOW or if you need HELP to do something. Post in the Town Center.
• Other sites that have CC
TSR - The Sims Resource
MTS - Mod the Sims
My Sims3 Blog
- If you want to download "subscriber" content please look at Sunset Sims -
Equus-Sims does not condone nor endorse this site. It is just a link to help you out.
For the Wanted! CC Database[/center]• Do not post requests on the Wanted! CC Database
• Post to get your thread onto the Wanted! CC Database
• Creators can say they're currently working on the project, so we can strike it out and write your name there, so that not more than one person is going to create it (Or if you want to create it too...go ahead!)
• Wanted Coats are not going to be on this list.
• This is for CUSTOM CONTENT items only.