Horse Imports by IEQ Aug 2, 2012 13:43:22 GMT -5
Post by Evangeline Kane on Aug 2, 2012 13:43:22 GMT -5
The thing is that I love creating horses so I'd like to make horses for others for limited time (whenever I feel like it and I have inspiration). So Illusion Equestrian presents you it's newest service:
Horse Creation is CLOSED
(until I finish the curren applications, I'll reopen this asap). Please do not apply before the service is open...
After I've created the horse in CAS, will take and edit screenshots of it that you can use in the horse's profile page.
Please note that I wont necessarily accept your import request if I don't have inspiration to create a horse of that conformation or color. I aim to try at least. I will take whichever application looks appealing and try to create the horse you want.
If I really get inspired, I might make a custom head/full-body marking just for that horse.
If you want to see some horse's created by me, click the Illusion Equestrian text on my signature and look through any foundation horses
1. Do not alter the horse's appearance or gender. Mane and tail style altering is allowed of course (not color altering).
2. Do not copy the coat and use it on a different horse (coat should only be passed on to offspring).
3. You must make a profile page for the horse within two (2) weeks. Otherwise I will claim the horse and resell i (this is mostly to see that my work doesn't go to "waste")t.
4. You must put Illusion Equestrian as the horse's importer in it's profile page. (Importer, not breeder).
5. Do not claim that my creation is made by you.
6. To add more realism, the horse will have a name. You can change the horse's name but you should mention his/her ex-name somewhere in his/her profile page. Prefix-adding is allowed, you don't have to mention the previous name if you only add a prefix.
7. To make sure you read my rules, type kaboom below your application.
8. If you want specific markings for the horses, put them in the Other-section. Otherwise those will be pretty random.
9. If the horse I created is not what you wanted, I will sell it forward
10. Main discipline part can be left open. If you want a showjumping horse, I will take showjumping screenies, dressage screens for dressage horse etc. This part is only to help me with screenshots and maybe for his/her little background story.
IF any of your horses doesn't have profile pages, or you don't have stable site, it's enough if you post some pictures of the horse in your Equus-Sims Scrapbook. But profile page is always better for those who have site
Your Name & E-mail:
Your Stable's URL:
Can I use Custom Content Markings:
Can I use Custom Horse Sliders:
Main discipline (if there's one):
Link to Conformation model: example
Link to Color Model: example
Applications must be replies to this thread Right now it's only one horse/person. You might have a "second chance" later but only one horse application per person at the moment.
Here's a complete list of horses i've imported so far. illusion-equestrian.weebly.com/import-service.html